Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Radio Forever! Except In The Fall.


Even radio guys look forward to the fall TV season. Last spring we were left with cliff hangers on Criminal Minds & Fringe (two of my TV favorites). Fringe kicked off its new season this week & so far it seems to be worth the wait. I hope the new season of Criminal Minds starts out with a good show as well. We'll see. Then there's those comedy shows I look forward to seeing; Big Bang Theory, Two & A Half Men & The Office still crack me up. And just where would we be without the baseball playoffs & the start of football season? Oh yeah, those we can listen to on the radio! So listen to a good ball game on the radio. In a lot of ways they're better that way, but take the time to check out one or two of my favorite TV shows....or just watch your own favorites....The new season is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment