Thursday, February 24, 2011

Making The Most Of It


I took the title of this entry from something my daughter posted on her Facebook page earlier this week. Along with that title she posted several pictures from the memorial for my cousin Patrick who I wrote about here in my previous post. And make the most of it we did. By my estimate more than 300 family & friends joined in on a wonderful goodbye to a wonderful & talented young man. Though somber at times, the gathering was full of fond memories, laughter & music....and most importantly was a chance to revisit with members of my family that I haven't seen in far too long. It was at times a tough day........but mostly it was one of those days that you hold in your heart & never forget. A day to reconnect with family, share memories and take what started as a sad goodbye....fill it with the closeness of family &......make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment